yiaks! Im a diamond?

last friday, my school organized a 2-day-camp in semarak for their so-called Derma Diamonds which consist of 21 students including me. The camp's main objective was to help students with their weaker subjects so that all of them can obtain all A+'s. Tell me about it, just in 2 days i've already heard almost a hundred times of the word 'A star'. Anyway, I went out of obligation, also hoping to actually learn something. Though i ended up so weared out after the camp, there were a few things which made the whole camp a sweet experience. Okay, canceling the fact that mosquitoes were sucking blood out of my face the whole night and there was lizard poop on my blanket.

1. I had a good chat with my girlfriends on the bed til midnight :)
2. My best friend talked to me while i drifted to sleep beside her
3. The english teacher who came to give us a talk liked my piece of writing
4. My school's teacher actually gave very good tips for physics, for once i felt that he's not that bad after all
5. My buddies and i had a crazy time during aerobics, especially when wei herng's doing it so seriously and manly. XD
6. The sessions were light and we didnt have to go to school on saturday.
7. Everyone was hearing and telling yellow jokes -.-lol
8. School teachers were very nice towards us.
9. I had fun with my buddies learning together
10. Ying xin and i tried to quit fb but ended up leaving posts on each other's wall while sitting next to each other.
11. Shermaine showed me funny photos and we laughed so hard.
12. 3 of us cramped in the small toilet and brushed our teeth together :p
13. Ze chen and chang zhi like always, brought lots of fun just being themselves :D
14. I was 'exposed' by chooi phing! Lol
15. We exchanged shower gel and facial wash we had brought to smell them. XD
16. Okay im beginning to think that we did crappy stuff in camp.

Despite only having 4 hours of sleep and waking up feeling like a dead fish the next morning, i would say that it's not that bad after all. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts