ello!

my blog is open again! :) maybe some of u are wondering, y lock it in d 1st place? :P I guess i just needed my own space for a while and locking it somehow gave me more privacy. Hehe.

anyway, im still having my break, not entirely a break, but yea, these few days just reducing the time i spent on internet was fulfilling. It did gave me lots of time to really think.


things have changed, i have changed..well a bit? but don't worry, it's in a good way. =)

how? you may wonder.

well, it's hard to explain. but in a way, im much more optimistic now =D

i learned something in church 2day n came up with a conclusion that happiness does nt depend on the arrangement of your life, it simply depends on the arrangement of your mind.
i suddenly remember someone asking me what makes me happy before this, nw 2 think of it, if i were 2 answer again, i would say, everything! That's because i have God with me :)

learning 2 b grateful n learning 2 throw my worries behind.


signing off,

CC

Comments

  1. FINALLY....tired of checking everyday...LOL...don't get me wrong..i'm just bored shitless at home...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sorry ian for keeping u waitin! Hey u finaly left a comment. O.o good hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts