my kind of guy

Now, here's what you're
supposed to do, and please do
not spoil the fun. Copy and
paste this into your notes,
delete my answers, type in your
answers. if you a guy- post this as my
kind of girl.. if your a girl- post
it as my kind of boy..

I was really bored, so yea. I did this just for fun :)

1. Do you need him/her to be
good looking?
He doesnt need 2 have the
celebrity look as long as i like
his look (normally guys i like looks good 2 me eventhough
the others strongly disagree
XD)

2. Smart?
Yes he must be SMART but not
proud or the show off kind

3. Preferred age?
Same age or older by a few
years. Maximum age gap: 3

4. Preferred height?
Just needs 2 be taller than me,
which is not a very hard thing to achieve.

5. How about sense of humor?
Yes very good sense of humour!
And He must must must must
must know how 2 make me
laugh. :D just emphasizing coz
it's so important. hehe

6. How about piercings?
No. Those are for me, not him.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Yes, good or bad, he must love all of me. xD

8. Pink hair?
Ewwww that's so lala

9. Mushy or no?
Might jus suffocate in mushiness, mushy no, romantic yes.

10. Thin or fat?
Err prefer thin but not thinner
than me!

11. Black, Brown or White (skin
color)?
Any wil do but not the black
kind of dark..

12. Long hair or short hair?
Nt too long until he could tie it
up or until he needs a pin. O.O

13. Plastic or metal?
Does this refer to the car he
drives? Lol. Ahahahaha

14. Smells good?
Yea, i Wouldnt want a guy who
smells bad. XD

15. Smoker?
No! What if he puffs smoke in
my face?!

16. Drinker?
A cup or 2 is okay as long as he doesnt get drunk and vomits all
over me. Yuck!

17.Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Uh huh. The Friendly kind.

18. Muscular?
nt necessary

19. Plays piano?
If he does, that would be awesome because we can play duets ,bt if he cnt, i wil play for him :) hehe

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic
guitar?
Yes! Then he could play for me anytime, even during outings!

21. Plays violin?
ummm.. Anythng :)

22. Sings very good?
Don't really need 2 b good,
someone who would sing for
me would be good enough.

23. Vain?
No. be manly!

24. With glasses?
Nt too dorky ones with super
thick glass lens

25. With braces?
Aww i have braces too, how
sweet is that! It's just temporary
anyway so yes i don't mind

26. Shy type?
I dont mind because i can keep talking 2 him. Haha

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Goood boy

28. Active or passive?
ACtive!

29. Tight or bomb?
Err can i choose just nice?

30. Singer or dancer?
Prefer singers cause dancers have partners. O.O y arent
there musicians anyway?

31. Stunner?
Nah..

32. Hip hop?
umm whatever.

33. Earrings?
NO i told u they were for me

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-
girlfriends-until-you-drop?
No way,those r flirty guys!

35. Dimples?
That's a good hereditary trait.
lol!

36. Bookworm?
Not too extreme until he hugs
his books wherever he goes 2

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Ooh i love love letters. :)

38. Playful?
Hehe yea, then i'll never be bored

39. Flirt?
no.

40. Poem writer?
Yes! Pls write something like
sonnet 18! Haha

41. Serious?
At times when he needs to be,
yes.

42. Campus crush?
Who knows? Lol

43. Painter?
That would be coool. He can
teach me!

44. Religious?
Yes =) A commited christian

45. Someone who likes to tease
people?
Yup! But not ALL THE TIME

46. Computer games geek? Or
internet freak?
no. Wouldnt want a bf who
loves the computer more than his life.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
what if he has got 20 gf's and i can never find out? :p

49. Good kisser?
This doesnt matter -.-

50. loves children??
yes! I love them too :D


Apparently what u want is not what u get most of the time. This would be funny if i read it again after i have a boyfriend. XD why not u guys try too n compare what u wrote to your future partner? It would be interesting. Have fun!

Comments

  1. so fussy aaa u ..
    later become spinster baru tau ...
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. I won't! This is just for fun anyway. And i already tried not to be so picky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts