change

sometimes when it's late like this, when all my faithful listeners are asleep, i wonder who to go to, who to pour out my feelings to. Then only i remember that i have God. Sadly, i haven't realize that i have someone who's always there for me because i was too selfish. God reminded me again and again of who i am, why some things happened in my life, why a few certain people appeared in my life. They are all here for a reason, to make me stronger, to make me tougher. More importantly, to remind me of how good my God is.
No matter day or night, good or bad, He is willing to listen. No matter what, He's always the same. i forgot to spend time, just listening. i forgot to stop, just to let everything come to a halt. i forgot to smile, just feeling His joy.
i need a break so that i can just spend time with the ones i love, with my Father who loves me.
i need a break so that i can remember the ones who were always there for me.
i need a break so that i can think clearly and not to let myself be affected by people.

i need a break, i need a change.

after this, i promise, i will be different.

Comments

  1. Mayb im not sensitive enough 2 sense it but, HV u changed

    ReplyDelete
  2. changing =P don't worry it's for the better and i'll always be the same old me.haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts