Nearing spm.. Study study study

It's like spm is so near, everyone is studying after ditching msn and facebook behind. Going to school everyday is what we all despise right now as we always end up talking and talking the whole morning when our teachers give us trial papers to do. It's like we haven't met each other for ages! XD so, we rather stay at home and force ourselves to study. However, it's weird how i get more tired when I stay at home, maybe because I don't talk as much at home. Hmmmm.. I usually sleep till it's like really late then i'll wake up and study for an hour or more then sleep again. Worse thing is, i'll take a nap again in the evening. I even wondered whether I was sick because I felt like sleeping all the time. Anyway, Jiaying and i heard that it's good to study at dawn like at about 4 or 5am, so both of us filled with the spirit to study hard decided to wake up early in morning. Of course, we ended sleeping like pigs... Again. At last, we decided that maybe studying like that just wasn't our kind of thing to do. =P

Oh well, back to studying again. Ciaos!

Comments

  1. The more you sleep,
    the more you want to sleep my friend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts