stars

*puff*

i cupped my hand beside my mouth and blew the stars on the wall one by one. She looked at me, wondering what i was doing. I smiled and whispered to her, "this would make the stars glow at night." Her eyes widened even more, obviously amazed by the "magic" show i just performed. "if you blow the stars every night, they will glow brightly even when there's no light." My friends beside giggled as her elder sister grinned at me. After the lights were switched off, the stars glowed with a luminous soft light, just like the stars in the sky. "wow!" we exclaimed. She beamed and giggled happily. "you know magic!" she said to me.

Ever since that day, she always told her sister, "that jie jie who blow stars can make the stars glow!"

So, my friend sighed as she said to me, "now my sister blows the stars every night, i told her that you lied, but she doesn't believe me."

haha! aren't kids the cutest things alive? =)

if and only if we were as innocent as they are.. =P

Comments

Popular Posts