You're not alone.

First I heard cracking sounds. Next thing I knew, I was on the toilet floor groaning in pain. I felt like crying but I bit my lower lip and counted from one to ten. "Don't cry, it'll be over very soon," I kept repeating to myself in my head. I felt a bit disgusted sprawling on the toilet floor but I couldn't really bother much when the pain was all I could think of. I started singing "Jesus loves me this I know" in short breaths and shut my eyes tight. I remember feeling really bad because I suddenly remembered that no one was around. My flat was empty, I was all alone. I really really missed my family. "Don't cry, you're not alone," I convinced myself. After around 10 minutes, the pain faded out a bit so I brought myself to stand up by holding on to the toilet bowl. (I know, disgusting right?) I limped my way back to my room and went to bed. I curled myself in a ball because I couldn't straighten my legs without feeling the pain. Once again, I felt like crying but I just slept on the pain and eventually drifted to a very sound sleep.

It's really not too bad. The pain is lesser now. I'm going to be good and stay in for today. "No more christmas shopping", I thought. My friends who found out brought an ice pack to my room and even brought a lady to check on me. I think she was pretty disappointed to see the very small, insignificant swelling but it really hurts to bend my legs. =( 

I know that I'm not alone. A friend offered medicine to apply on my knee, another offered to cook me lunch. Some offered to buy me food so that I don't have to go out at all. A friend offered to drive me to church. Some thought it was serious that they were worried sick. I'm really not alone.. I feel like crying whenever I think of that, not because I'm sad though, just touched and.. thankful.

Hopefully I will recover soon and I can jump and run and walk around again.

Thank you, Lord.

"You're always the person planning everything and doing things, now, it's our turn." =')

Comments

Popular Posts