Merry Christmas!

Christmas is a time of remembering the greatest gift we have ever received---Jesus Christ!

Even though Jesus was not really borne on Christmas day, still, we celebrate to remember his birth. I wonder how baby Jesus looked like if my nephew already look so cute that I want to bring him home. lol. (don't tell my brother that!) 

Back in Malaysia, Christmas day doesn't really feel "Christmassy". Probably because most people don't celebrate it and only shopping malls bother to put up Christmas lights and decorations. Besides, I'm from Perlis, remember? We don't have shopping malls in Perlis. Apart from that, we are too lazy to cook, we just eat out. =( oh well! What about gifts? we don't really exchange gifts anymore, do we? When I was still in primary school, my best friends and I used to give each other gifts. However, we only gave them because the other person gave us gifts or we want those people to give us gifts. LOL! Talk about being realistic. I remember being very excited about gifts! I have always looked forward to unwrapping them. I can't wait for tonight =D I have 3 gifts to open, not too many, but still, better than none right? =P

I believe that Christmas is a really good time to bless others. I've never been the kind who would go out and buy gifts for all my close friends and family. (because if I do that, I would probably have to starve myself for 3 months and I would have sleepless nights thinking about what to buy.) Nevertheless, I think it's good to start from now! With the help of amazon and ebay, it's even easier to get the gifts delivered! I've never been so happy with my visa debit card ever. =D

(mind you, if you don't receive a gift from me this year, I'm really sorry =( I will try to work my way to your name soon. I really couldn't get ALL of you gifts. =O)

I remember writing down my wish list last year. Amazingly, all of them were fulfilled. :')
Hence, it's time to come up with a new wish list! weeeeeeeee!

1. A pretty and warm coat
2. A pair of comfortable and nice boots.
3. I hope that both of them are cheap!!! Gonna hunt them down during the new year's sale. =D

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts