When you start asking yourself questions...

I have been abandoning my blog for too long =(
I guess I just don't know what to write. So they say, when you don't know what to say/write, ask yourself loads of questions!

1. What have you been doing lately?
I have been.... recording music, editing photos and videos, designing and reading. Of course, I hang out with friends too.

2. How are you feeling right now?
Sleepy.

3. What do you feel like eating right now?
Chocolate cookies and milk (wait, I can't eat milk)

4. What did you just do?
I just went to a church in Jitra =D

5. Did you have a good time?
Yes I did! The presence of God was so strong in that church. I felt really happy serving together with the other students in my church. Besides, I had a really good time talking to Karmen, JD and Wei Chern in the car =)

6. So what do you plan to do after this?
Make cards, have a sleepover with friends, bake a pie, record self-compositions, watch a movie in Jitra, make a short clip, read more books and make clay sculptures.

7. Are you really going to do all of that?
Yes! Given enough time and the permission from my parents to do them.

8. How are you feeling right now?
Still sleepy... and a bit weird, because I'm talking to myself.

9. Why aren't you sleeping?
It's just not normal for me to sleep so early. =P jokes! I'm actually going to sleep soon.

10. Which instrument is your favorite lately?
hmmm... I would have to choose the guitar =)

11. What about your art projects?
No... no art projects since last year. =(

12. Do you miss your mobile phone?
No, not really. I only miss it when I need to set my alarm.

13. Do you still love Winnie the Pooh?
Of course I do! I still can't believe that I didn't get the Winnie the Pooh earphone jack plug from Taiwan.

14. Why so random?
I don't know. I just suddenly thought of it. The plug was pretty cute.

15. Are you happy to reach the 15th question?
Yes! I have no more questions to ask myself.


p/s: Sorry for this random questionnaire. I'm just too bored and sleepy. Good night!


Comments

Popular Posts