Your love is my miracle

Too many times I have fallen back. Too many times I have disappointed those who love me. Truly, I have no right to be disappointed with anyone who has found it hard to trust me again with the things I say.

Too many times I have repeated the same mistakes. Too many times I have broken my promises. Truly, I have enough with the cycle that repeats itself and bears no good fruit.

Too many times I have compromised simple things. Too many times I have took the wrong step. Truly, I must do the most radical thing now if I were to let God step into the picture.

Too many times I have wanted to start again. Too many times I have made the ending as bad as the ending before has been. Truly, it's not true when they say there's no point being so serious.

I believe that there is a standard to keep up to, God's standards.
Even little flaws that we are not aware of, they can form thorns in our hearts or hurt the people around us if we don't get rid of them.
Worse still, it hurts the most when you hurt the person who's the closest to you because of your selfishness.

Truly, I'm sorry.
No one can take away all these sins but you.
No one can redeem my heart again but you.
No one can ever love me more than you have loved me.
No one can give me a second chance but you.

I promise with all my heart that this time, I will treasure my second chance.
I'm going to have a fresh start, but not without You.

Just You and me, against the odds.

Just because, Your love is my miracle =)










Comments

Popular Posts