You are blessed =)



I knew that God would definitely bless you.
I have believed that He would surely reveal His greatness and faithfulness in your life.
I've seen the change in you.
I remember the moment when I asked if we should put God first in our lives.
Without hesitation, you said "yes".
Now, I can finally see you live it out.
I know that everything is only possible because of Him.
I'm truly truly happy for you.
I trust God to continue the good work in you. 
I'm also learning to surrender everything into His mighty hands,
trusting him to take care of everything.

The skies back home are really pretty =)
They remind me of our promise.

Always remember that God is always above and with us,
let's be satisfied because of that alone.

Jeremiah 29:11

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.



Comments

Popular Posts