I found the card!

I wanted to step into the office but I knew that Shannon was waiting. So I quickened my pace to college and told myself that I would get back to it.

As soon as I was back again, I went into the office and asked if I had received any mail. The Indian hostel manager simply just asked me to check through the list so I scanned for my name and found it absent.
'Jia Ern, what are you looking for?'
Ms Irene (the nicest hostel manager I have ever met) asked. It took me a moment realize that she was talking to me because she called me jia Ern. Haha!
'a letter...or a card' I said.
She pointed to a box and asked me to look through it.
There were many random mails in it and I didn't expect to find that particular letter with the familiar writing. I read it again to make sure it was my name and I happily took it upstairs to my room.
I practically tore the letter apart (not a very gentle person lol) and Wala, there was a pretty handmade birthday card that had a bird on it.
It looks like the bird on my previous blog layout!

I read the card and teared because I was too happy. God has indeed put wonderful people into my life. Although it's simple, it's one of the greatest birthday gift ever because now I can add a stamp from England to my stamp collection! Haha jokes! :P It's because it's made out of love :D

Thanks jie, you really made my day :)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular Posts