Happy Birthday Ernie!

  In the first year of primary school, we were placed in different classes.
Being a december baby, he had to be in the last.
We met when we were 8 but I do not recall being friends with him until we turned 11 and we were nominated as the model student candidates. I just remember teasing him all the way in primary school, then we made a deal to vote for each other despite everything. Now that i think of it, it's quite amazing that the both of us won the title and appeared on the same photo in newspapers. Who knew that those two students will become best friends a few years later? We grew up, we changed, i watched him growing taller and taller until he overtook me. Thank God, our friendship changed too, but for the better =) 

Of course, the teasing never ceased. =P
He put up with the teasings, knowing that i spoke without thinking most of the time. He was patient when it came to my bad habit of revealing secrets that were meant to be left untold.

I thank him for still being my friend despite it all.
We tried to correct each other, we might have used the wrong methods and end up arguing. Nevertheless, there's one thing i know, we definitely learned something better, if not everything from each other.

11 years of friendship has proven to teach us many things about each other. What i've known, now know and will know about Ernie, will never change a thing about our friendship.  

what is our friendship like?
our friendship is like he being my girl-friend and me being his boy-friend =)
if you get what i mean.
If I get a boyfriend someday, I think he will be the most excited guy friend of mine XD
Ernie is one friend i know who will always stand up for me, give me a helping hand when i needed it, listen to my every word and try to dig out all my secrets from me (not that i mind telling him anyway =P) 

He is the kind of person who will scold another friend who has hurt my feelings, the one who will never talk bad about me, the one who will be truthful to me even though the truth is painfully true =P

Have i mentioned that he is also the only one who will fool around with me? =P I was always the video director with crazy and lame ideas and he would be my actor. Then we would take out our "illegal" mobile phones to record short clips of ernie falling from a chair, flipping his hair and singing and many more! Sometime along the our secondary school years, he stopped fooling around with me and suddenly proclaimed that he doesn't want to take funny photos and videos anymore. Anyhow, i still forced him to although it was so embarrassing. =D Those videos are still in my computer and they're so precious! =)

Ernie likes to tell stories repetitively, he told me the same stories like more than 10 times already all my life. Every time we meet up, he just have to tell us the same stories. there's one story that he loves and loves to tell anyone no matter when and where. haha! 
He would grin saying, "you know the time when i told my mum that i was going to hang out with Chris, she would say nothing and let me go. But if it's someone else..." It always came out like a fresh story from his lips although i keep telling him that the story has rot.
But what to do, no one can tell ernie to stop telling stories he loves telling =) and that's what make him special.

oh no, i typed so much and there's still so much to say about my best friend XD


Determined, is one word i would use to describe ernie.
He is always focused and would always press on to finish the work he has begun.
He wants things done very well so he doesn't mind putting a lot of time in it. He is the one who studies smart and diligently although he worries a lil too much sometimes. That's why his results are so awesome =)
Now he's studying MUFY in Sunway College, after a few years, he will become a doctor who can flip his lab coat around in the future. haha!

AHA! most importantly, he can sing really well =) he has the dolphin voice (whatever you call that in English). No matter what other people say about him, Ernie will always be the talented Ernie i know.

I want you to know that I'm really proud of you dude =)

you have officially lived 18 years,
which consists of 6569 days. =)

I pray and hope that you continue to be the wonderful person you are for the days to come.
18 years of your life have been a blesssing to us.

today is your birthday, and i remember even thought u never remember my birthday =P

This is your birthday gift =)
I hope that this is special.

Only on your 18th birthday my friend.


love,
Chris

Comments

Popular Posts