I'm home

you never know how to appreciate what is before you until you stop and look around, just to find that you have way too much to complain about anything =)

before i left..

i never knew that the stars in Perlis can be so beautiful at night
.....until i learnt to stand under the sky for a few moments, just looking heavenwards


i never realized that my dogs were lonely
......until i stroked their heads a few more times than i usually do, watching them wag their tails


i never bothered cherishing time i had at home
......until i had only 2 days left and so many plans in mind, trying to use all of my time well.


i never thought that housework was hard
.......until i had to do everything by myself, starting to appreciate everything my mum has done for me


i never tasted better food prepared by my family
.......until i could finally taste home-cooked food again, which were obviously FREE and healthier


i never loved Perlis this much before
......until i came back and realized that i missed this place a lot, despite its "nothingness" =P




i never knew that my home can be this beautiful although there are flaws here and there.

i just love being home =)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts