A good day without a bag =)

i stared at the door, blinked my eyes, stared at it again and noticed that the padlock was hanging there, with the shackle engaged to the tumbler. "NO" i said under my breath, my housemate turned to me as she held her hair dryer in her hand, she then added very quickly "she just went out" too shocked to even think, i walked in circles a few times until i clumsily slipped my feet into somebody else's slipper and ran out. "Maggie!!!!" i yelled while running down the flight of stairs. when i reached the bottom of the building, i didn't see her anywhere. i sighed and wondered what to do next. my bag, my keys, my hand phone, my purse, my homework, my lab coat....argh!!! everything was in the room!

after being frustrated for a while, i finally decided that I'll just have to go to my roommate's class or attend class empty handed. so where's her class? i thought to myself and hated myself for not knowing where. oh well! guess i just had to go for classes without anything today. so i went back up to my apartment, wore my shoes without socks (my socks were in the room too) and went for class. on the way, i told myself to memorize my roommate hand phone number so that i won't be so helpless the next time.

i couldn't pass up my homework or lend my friends my book so i ended up explaining the whole story to my friends and teachers. telling them jokingly that i felt so "imcomplete", they actually felt very sorry for me and thanks to them, i managed to go through the whole day without anything! =)

this is because...

Miss vijaya kindly got me a rubber band to tie my hair, Miss Deborah and Miss Soo let me go for not passing up my homework today, and they were very sad for me when i told them i was locked out of my room. Xin Wei lent me money so that i can buy food and Sarah lent me her lab coat. the water dispenser came in handy when i was thirsty! =D how awesome is that! and thanks to my other classmates who allowed me to borrow their stationery and tear their books =P i didn't have to worry about copying notes and doing my homework.

by the end of my day, i realized that i can actually go to class without anything, and i didn't have to carry anything, so niceeeee =P when i joked with Shirley that i might not want to bring my bag anymore, she thought i was serious. haha.

nawwww i was not, but I'm glad that today was a great day =)

who says that you call this an unlucky day when things like these happen?







*keer: why r you always smiling?
"hehe. cannot smile meh? =P"

"today's a good day!"
*joey: why r you so optimistic?"
"=)"

Comments

  1. :D true! sometimes when something bad happened, it might not be a bad thing. Things happen for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have many friends who got your back. that's great. (: i like how u end your post. that's just how u are. cheerful and optimistic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts