still 17...or....already 17?

Being 17 just comes once in a lifetime.


somehow, it's short, busy, painful, fun, enjoyable, interesting, and sad all at the same time. complicated no?

Being 17 is...
Being the seniors in high school, the leaders of groups and societies.
Being the ones who people seek advice from, the ones who seem to be the most experienced in high school.
Being the ones who are expected to do nothing but study so that we can get good results.

it's not too bad being 17 =)


our teachers give us privilege because we're taking SPM.
the only lousy part is that we have to take spm and suffer under a big pile of books when the others are enjoying their holidays.
we talked about leaving school ever since school started, and now.. we're finally leaving school for real.
we talked about dreams and plans after our exam, imagining how life would be like after we go to a whole new place.
we talked about friendship and boy-girl relationships, wondering whether we would still be the same after we meet all kinds of people out there.

it's like just a moment ago when we were worried about our exam, and now, everything is over.
no more chatting in class, no more going for tuition, no more studying till its late at night.


now that it's gone, we prepare ourselves to enter a whole new stage of life where we leave school and enter college.

I've always thought that being 17 actually makes me old enough to handle my own stuff, make my own decisions and to take care of myself. but i guess i was wrong

i thought that it was better off if i did everything on my own, but after this i think i will miss my mum doing things for me =/


i think, i will miss home.
miss my family, miss my friends, miss my church members.
everything here in perlis which makes it home.

however, I'm also excited to enter a new stage of life, going to college, making new friends, living in a new place. =) i know that I'm gonna enjoy myself in college. 5 years of high school life was just nice, now that it's enough, it's time to move on.

so...
if you ask me whether I'm still 17 or already 17..
my answer is.. I'm STILL 17.

there' a difference to it.

for now, I'm just gonna enjoy the rest of my 17-year-old days =)


 which reminds me, i won't be wearing the uniform anymore =P

Comments

  1. u are going to miss secondary school life forever. =D it's the best years of my life. love every bit of it. lol!

    though i have to admit i wasn't the best student. lol! and i didn't study till late at night. =S not a geek like you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha yes i noticed that i had never seen you studying til late at night, maybe because you hid in your room to study XD

    who ask mommy and daddy to like me as a geek =P

    i agree, secondary school life is awesome! =) can never go back to those days

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea.. have fun and enjoy ur holiday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my room is your room la, miss.... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. last time you sleep in koko sze ern's room!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts