my journey in 2010 (part one)

as 2010 year has approached its end, i guess it would be decent to scan through the whole year and make a short summary of what i did in the year of 2010.

it's impossible for me to recall all my activities, but here's a few that i remember.

chinese new year! it was like normal and kinda boring i have to admit as everyone was not around. but yeah, i had fun with my buddies =D




we practically took pictures only when they came to my house. since someone bought his new camera and was so excited to use it =P



oh yeah, and we recorded some very funny tracks like twinkle twinkle little star and nobody. XD



then we had the mahavajiravudh students from Thailand with us for the collaboration program.. 
met many "siam lang", got to know a few very nice people.
they gave me gifts before they left, so sweet =)


oops, no pictures of my Thailand friends? sorry!

hmm... what else? ohh..trip to langkawi!
we went with the counseling club although we had nothing to do with it, but since it was opened to everyone, we kinda tagged along. =)





i couldn't forget the disgusting creepy RED toilet!!!! imagine bathing in there with a dim light bulb hanging from above.. =O
fortunately, we just stayed for a night.


our super cool sandcastle! it had a staircase and pillars with spheres on top! like ice cream =D


had a super great time with them! =D 
(this is making me miss Susi..sigh)


after that, there was my birthday celebration which was a total surprise =)
as my birthday fell on one of the days of our school exam, so yeah, it wasn't very nice?
but i had my late birthday celebration after the whole exam is over. 
weeeee...i love those guys =D




i'm 17!!! =D

then we had sports day! but everyone was like busy studying or sleeping at home. so only a few of my buddies came to give support. but it was still fun =) susi joined us for sports day and she herself got a few medals! how cool =P





and weeee!!! i got a few medals =)



 i also went to bali with my parents!


it was a rather nice trip, but it would be great if i got to see dolphins =P
but yeah, there was not much time, so i lived with watching monkeys instead.
(eh, bali monkeys eh! different from malaysia ones)



Hanging out with girlfriends ONLY
we went to the beach to snap random photos =P
i don't think we did anything, but that's the point of hanging out! hehe




I had so much fun!!! =D Hopefully we can do something like this again.


.....to be continued

Comments

Popular Posts