two weeks more of high school life..

So here's an interesting and random conversation I had with my friends one morning which made me realize how much I'm gonna miss it here.

P.s: it's not 100% the same, but definitely a simplified and combined version of the long conversations we had before.

Me: eh, my friend told me that there's another girl who has the name chris living in kl. Her sister is also named hannah! But different spelling la.

Friends: *awed expressions* walau, such a coincidence!

Me: yalorrrr!!!

WWH: your dad copy from where ar? *laughs*

Me: LOL. *makes faces*

YK: funny la you, always make weird faces. Actions also so exaggerating. Hahahahaha

Me: ceh, say somemore, one day you all sure miss me one.

JY: Yalor, if there's no you, it would be really quiet.

ZC: quiet then good la! I would be very happy. Hiak hiak hiak

me: ish, then don't come and tell me that you miss me lor. There's no me then you all won't laugh until like this dy.

JY: yalor, I will really miss her. Such a special person. Will miss her voice and laughter.

Me: awwwww... So touching..Why r you so sentimental today ar? Hehe.

JY: no ma, really marh..hehe.. Next time we won't get to see you anymore.

Me: no laa, I will still come back to perlis.. It's just that we will rarely meet each other.

WH: if next time I meet another chris, I wouldn't want to know her.

Me: why leh?

WH: because I already know such a great chris! Other chris'es won't be as good.

Me: AWWWWWWWW SO SWEEEEEET AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHHE
*giggles like a crazy kid*
SOOOO HAPPY!!!!
Why suddenly become so sweet ar?

Wh: hehehe. I'm just telling you the truth wad.

ZC: aiyo no la, why do you want to hide the truth? Actually right, what he wants to say is.... I Dont want to know another chris anymore because I ALREADY KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON CHRIS IS!! Other chris'es would be the same!

Me: *speechless* good one! AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*everyone laughs*


I will really miss these fellas! =)

wh: why do you want spm to end so fast? After spm we won't get to spend as much time together anymore

Me: ur head! We all can go out to
yamcha everyday!

Wh: i dun wana yam cha, I wana yam 'kopi'

Me: lame la u, go and drink drain water la =P


I suddenly remember that I won't get to see them so often anymore after spm because I'm heading to college right after new year. =(

*sigh*

Gotta move on though.







When I come back to perlis, I'll definitely meet up with my buddies again =)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts