Rain rain go away, come again another day

It has been raining non-stop since yesterday. Dark clouds have been hovering in the sky all day, making the sky gloomy even when it's morning.

When the weather fell apart, rain came down in sheets, never ceasing as if the clouds were vomiting all their contents after holding it for years. (okay this is a weird personification but it's like that! =P) sometimes the rain poured down in big droplets, pounding the roofs hard and loud, which is very deafening. Sometimes the thunder rumbled in the distance, which is very deafening too.

Everywhere I go, I have to step into puddles of water, everything feels mushy and damp. Honestly, I never really liked cold weathers. my room is cold, my hands are cold, the water in the bathroom is cold, everything feels cold. I just want the sun to come out and bring warmth again.

apparently, the rain is not going to stop soon. In fact, a few areas in perlis have been flooded. It's kinda scary to imagine perlis having a flood AGAIN since the last time in 2000. My friend even said that we might need to take our spm exam during the flood.

-.- let's hope that doesn't happen.

I hope the weather would eventually return to normal.

Despite all those, it's feels really nice to sleep at night because the weather's so cooling and I don't have to switch on the fan. =D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts