random facts I just found out/remembered....after talking to my childhood best friend.

1. I actually used "bible" as my password for the youtube account I created about 6 years ago. OH  MY GOSH!!! and she thought, "wah, Chris is so HOLY!"
2. I used to tell her, "give me 2 hours in the toilet while I pangsai", then I bring loads of books into the toilet to read. She dreaded it when I asked her to read while waiting for me. But she never does =(
3. We agreed to exchange gifts every week but gave rubbish like unwanted toys and old papers to each other. hahaha! So finally we only exchanged gifts once a month.
4. In standard 3, I asked Suzie to pass my letter to Joie but she read it and lost it after that. haha! and apparently I wrote that I don't want to "friend" Joie. Good thing she lost it. =P
5. I made a rule that Joie and her lil sister shall never sing in my house, at least in my presence. I don't remember the reason, possibly because they sang songs that I didn't like. haha!
6. My mum buys roti canai every time she comes to my house for sleepover. Apparently they are always hard and cold when we eat them. haha!
7. We took rags out to the porch and stepped on them while singing ( I seriously don't know how we came up with this idea), then it suddenly rained and all the rags got wet. I got scolded because I tried to keep them while they were still wet. I didn't remember this!
8. We used to tell each other what to wear to church so that we end up wearing the same clothes during Sunday school. It's quite amazing how we even had the same clothes with different colors. =D
9. We loved freddy fish and putt putt car so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh! I think we actually played the same game at least 10 times. hehe.
10. I seldom cried last time and Joie always felt that I was a tough ball. LOL. I thought I have always been a cry baby.

Those were the good old times =)

Comments

Popular Posts