The bigger picture

I remember the night when she called, sobbing at the other end of the line.
I remember how I tried..I really tried to make her feel better.
I remember putting my palms to my face and started crying after she hung up.

I felt the helplessness she felt. 
I couldn't understand either.
Somehow, crying was the only thing I could do at that time.

"Why?" I questioned again and again.
However, I then realized that having faith and hoping in His love and great faithfulness would mean that I have to stop questioning. It also meant that I have to stop trying to solve problems on my own.
So, I started to just pray and trust Him to take care of everything.

I did all that I could to love and encourage you. The greatest reward was to see you turn to Him =) 

After a long time of waiting, hoping and trusting, I could finally see the bigger picture. =)

Thank you Jesus. 

You have given her everything she has ever needed, you have laid down your wonderful plans for her.
Most importantly, you have made her stronger in your perfect timing.

We can only say that everything is possible because of You.

Amen.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Hebrews 11:1

Comments

  1. hmm.. somehow i had a weird feeling weeding this. ><

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts