Again?!

It's funny how it sometimes takes only a second for you to change your mind or come to realization. Anyhow, it sometimes takes forever for you to open your eyes to see the bigger picture. It can take months, years and sometimes..decades for you to finally open your heart to the truth. 
(no decades for me though, since I have only lived one =P)

Sometimes, you might have to learn the same thing over and over again because you are not careful enough. There you go, jumping into the same pit hole that got you trapped the last time. Then, you get really frustrated because... well... it just happened again. 

So, where do you go from here?

Run away?
Give up? 
Blame yourself until you hate yourself? =.=

Just live it.
Your life speaks the loudest.

Oh yes, I'm telling this to myself. =)

Oh well, here we go again. haha.
Thank you Lord, I'm not doing this alone.
Thank you Lord, You will give me the strength and perseverance.
Thank you Lord, I know You don't bring up my not-so-pretty past.

My hope is in You! =D



Comments

Popular Posts