'Do you know that i used to dislike you?'
I laughed. 'i didn't know that, but i'm guessing it's because i'm noisy?'
She nodded her head and giggled.
'which class?' i asked.
'all classes. You are always so loud and your voice is so high pitched. I couldn't stand it at first. ' she exclaimed.
I smiled. 'then what happened?'
'i got used to it, and i like talking to you, because you never seem to worry, always so relaxed about everything.'

But of course, I worry too.
There are times when i worry a lot.
Anyhow, i have came to a point where i decided that worrying is not gonna do me any good. So when my mind drifts to worries, i tell myself to stop.

Surely, why worry when our God is so great? :) we need to be reminded daily that worrying brings us nowhere.

Honestly, i didn't think that i will be this close to her either when we first met. Knowing her for a longer time showed me more of her, and i learnt that people can be so different, yet still be friends. Good friends. Best friends.
When i learn to love them just for who they are, despite their differences and weaknesses, then i start to adapt and tolerate willingly.

Being different is not an excuse when things don't turn out right. Maybe it's time to look at our hearts to see what's wrong.




Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular Posts