randomness during the wee hours

because this is a random post, so here's a random photo.
hehehe




found this picture in mum's lappy!
rhu yie snapped this before i left for college =)

ahh..can't believe it's already April.
time passes like the wind =O
by the time you become aware of it, it's gone.
so i should stop sitting in front of my mum's lappy.

anyway,
perlis is flooded, again.
but it's great to be home.
pebbles and shiro smell horrible.
they need a bath, seriously.
my house smells of paint.
my room is now purple.
my bed is dismantled.
i just realized that i have loads of homework to do.
and i haven't touch anything except the television and this lappy.
i have to study for 2 tests.
i have a scholarship form to fill in.
i owe my accounts teacher a meal.
i'm gonna attend a wedding dinner, i love weddings!
I'm so gonna dye my hair. =D what colour?
I'm gonna get a new phone! weee!!

i can't wait to meet my buddies!!

and.....
i should really get some sleep now. O.O




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts