Home alone

when i woke up on saturday morning.

i walked down the stairs only realizing that the house...

....was empty. (yiaks scary isn't it?)

so i walked into the kitchen and found 2 pieces of paper clipped up, one with my mum's handwriting, another with my dad's

mum like always, reminded me about everything she just reminded me about last night. lock the doors, feed the dogs, feed the fish, bring in the clothes, and about food bla bla bla..
i smiled to myself knowing mum's just being mum, but yeah.. *sigh* im already 17..

dad replied the note i left on the table the night before. At the end of the short message (which i didn't really understand anyway because of his doctor's writing) , he left words he seldom said. =) glad that everything was okay again, i was relieved that i was not too late.

i walked out of the kitchen..

and i see papers taped on doors, everywhere!
beside me, behind me, and in front of me!

"remember to latch doors. UP AND DOWN"

lol...i couldn't help it but sigh again. im already 17 lah.

i checked my handphone and found a message from mum. again, it's a reminder about my lunch, dinner, the clothes bla bla bla.

haih.
my parents probably think i have a limit of one day's memory, like in 101 dates? if i got the title of the movie correct.

so the day went on well, yes i remembered to bring in the clothes and feed the fish.
then it was time to go for tuition. after i had prepared myself to go to my aunt's house to get the bicycle, i found the bicycle outside. =D

dad and mum brought back the bicycle for me =) i didn't have to walk anymore! weeee!
so i cycled my way to the tuition center and i reached safely! praise God!

before i left tuition, my friends being very considerate, asked me to be careful.. lol they know the careless me.
ahh but.. the trip back wasn't that good.
it rained when i wanted to cycle home, so i went shopping in guardian to get stuff my mum asked me to buy. after i was done, it stopped raining! praise God again!

so i hopped on my bicycle and cycled..and cycled..and i almost knocked a motorcyclist coming from another way. we met at the corner! and fortunately he stopped!! or not i would knock into his motorcycle. being a very nice guy, he just smiled sweetly =) and i thought he was going to scold me.

then when i stopped at the traffic lights. it was worse. it was EMBARASSING.

i dropped my sandal when the lights went green...

can you imagine that???? how embarassing was that!! i ended up coming down from the bicycle to pick up my sandal. and the lights.. turn red and i had to wait..again.

p/s: i kept my head low throughout the waiting process

of course, i kept myself safe for the rest of the journey back home. *sigh of relief*

hah, one day.. one day i'll drive myself.

don't worry guys.

i won't knock anything =P

Comments

Popular Posts