Yes, I'm Chris


I really love this so I thought, why not write a personalized one myself?

Hold your breath, this is going to be a long one. Here we go!

Yes, I'm Chris. I spill drinks over my books, my keyboard, and the table every so often that I'm amazed by how my keyboard still works well. I do not eat without dirtying the table and I don't even realize it sometimes. I need tissue paper almost all the time for every good reason and for no particularly important reason. I can go all the way upstairs and forget why I went up in the first place. I often leave things behind because of my forgetfulness. I love to laugh and when I think something is really funny, I literally roll on the floor laughing until I have stomach cramps. I love to see people laugh genuinely and forget about their worries for a moment. I giggle to myself when I think of something funny. I like to tease people who are close to me, the more I want to annoy them, the more I love them. =P I'm not the cleanest or the tidiest girl but I can't stand it when my body smells. I love disney and princesses but I dislike pink color. I was once addicted to the television that my only mission in life was to find the Astro card. (jokes!) I am very picky when it comes to choosing pretty things. I don't fancy expensive and pretty clothes, nor do I fancy cheap but unlovely clothes. I don't eat a lot of things but I would if I have no other choice. I'm always excited about new ideas and new activities but I get bored after a while. I have tried many different sports activities but gave them up halfway, so I ended up saying that I can't play any sports that include balls. I love ballet although I can't dance. Math is my favorite subject because it doesn't require any memorizing. I can't even speak BM properly but it's my strongest language when it comes to writing. I shake my legs a lot and it's really not nice because I'm a girl, the worse thing is I even shake my legs when I'm sleeping! I love to sing but my voice is not nice enough. Beautiful music to me is like seeing the Niagara Falls in real life , if you get what I mean. =) Fireworks, water fountains, sunset/sunrise, vast meadows with flowers never fail to take my breath away. I appear strong when I'm with the people I love the most because I don't want them to worry. I never know what I'll say in a whole because I think ahead as I start talking. I write down scripts and guidelines but never follow them because I'm more comfortable being spontaneous. I cry a  lot and people who know me well can make me cry till I laugh. I care about people who don't care about me. I try to keep myself away from the microwave oven because the microwaves are not good for my body. I love to multitask even when there's no need to because it makes me feel more productive. I sometimes act like I'm listening but I'm not. When I say no, I sometimes mean yes. I like talking to people who don't "overthink" things because they remind me not to think too much. Hugs always help because they simply mean, "I still care." 

Yes, I'm Chris Tan.
I know I have many flaws, but I'm glad to be me =)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts