where's the spark?

It's funny how I'm looking for a spark that will set things on fire again.

Without that spark, I simply can't put my heart into doing anything that needs more effort than reading. lol!

Reading novels doesn't even require understanding! At least it's true for the type of novels that I choose to read nowadays.

It's either that I'm too lazy to put any effort into using my creativity, Or I'm just losing my passion for now.

Oh well. The girl/lady needs some sleep now. Tomorrow, I promise, I'll try making something, anything....even if it means staying in the room for the whole day. It happens every time I work on a serious art project. Yes, this is serious. I'm going to make....*yawns*

good night.

hopefully i'll be "sparked" up tomorrow. whatever that means. haha.

Comments

  1. rotting away your days? appreciate your last few days in M'sia la. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh I have been doing some very meaningful things okay =P tell you when you come back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts