My second home

Church has always been my second home. Growing up in church has certainly made me who i am right now. my childhood friends and i grew up together in church. Going to sunday school together, sharing our faith and experiences with God, worshipping God together and serving him have formed a special bond between us. That's why i call them my sisters and brothers in Christ. =)










 I'm more than thankful that God placed me in this small church called Perlis Grace Centre. This is where my second family is. leaving perlis soon means leaving church as well. i'm sure i'll miss church a lot. 


i'll miss worshipping in this church


i'll miss playing the piano for worship sessions.


i'll miss the cell group we sometimes we have after service

i'll miss the uncles and aunties in church who have always taken me as the little girl

i'll miss practices for drama and planning's for youth celebrations together


i'll miss lunch after church. yum!

i'll miss fellowshipping and also talking crap with the youths in church =P

(and all those funny arguments always never fail to make us laugh so much!)



i'll miss everything and everyone in church =/
but i know, no matter where we are, we can still serve and worship God because God is everywhere =)
and as long as i have a heart after Him, everything else doesn't matter.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts