Change of heart

It's not always that I feel so overwhelmed that I feel the need to write something down. For the past few days, I have been with a friend who has been very dear to me. She's a friend whom I've known since I was four and a friend whom I've witnessed a change of heart. I remember how she used to be and now when I look at her, I can't help but wonder if they were the same person. We talked about how much we've both changed, about how God unfolded His plan in our lives and about the beautiful attributes we see in each other. She's still very much her but so much more confident, composed, happy, selfless and caring now. I still remember that one night from 3 years ago so clearly, she turned towards me and asked me how to pray. I felt a really strong urge so I took a step of faith to pray for her. At that time, I never thought that there would be one day when we will be praying for each other. It's still amazing every time I see this living miracle before my eyes.

I really believe that God will use her in wonderful ways that she can never imagine.
More than anything, I believe that people around her will come to know God's love because of her. =)


"Do you think the environment changes you, or you change the people around you? Because I think you change the people around you, really, " she said.

I smiled.
All glory belongs to God.



Comments

Popular Posts