1 day left! =D
I don't want to leave my blog rotting again. so here i am! =)
I don't feel like writing a long post, so I'm just gonna write random stuff okay?!

1. I've been listening to kina grannis the whole day =D ahh so nice!!!
2. I wanted to get my art projects from school but i forgot again. oh well!
3. I finally finished an art project this holiday! haha! cause my sister was leaving so i had to work fast.
4. I still haven't finished my drawing =.=
5. I have to say, i love going to the clinic with daddy =)
6. Shermaine has been faithfully hanging out with me for the past one week. She was a great company =D
7. I miss my sister. =(
8. my mum left this afternoon!
9. oh well, i'm leaving tomorrow anyway.
10. I don't wana go back?!
11. I composed a few songs but.. haha i didn't record them. so yeah. you know what happens, i don't remember them already. 
12. i love my piano, can i bring it back to sunway with me? =D
13. my hair is short!! i look like a china doll. I think I already told everyone that.
14. oh well =) doesn't matter. Shouldn't care what other people think =O


September 2010

January 2011

imagine my hair was this long once upon a time!

August 2011

now it's like this. haha! hmmm...i think i might just like this hair style more and more. =)

Comments

  1. hahaha it really makes you looks like a mushroom. i'm cutting my hair tomorrow! =D hahaha. whee. can't wait. have been waiting for TOO long! =D

    i miss you too! =( we didn't record that... home song we wrote! haha lame

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. you knowing im stalking ur blog again!
    and i saw my name :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts