Thank you everyone! =)

I really don't know how to thank every person who remembered my birthday and wished me the first thing they saw me in college, gave me birthday hugs and handshakes, sang the birthday song at the top of their lungs to me, prepared and made birthday cakes for me, planned multiple birthday surprise and topped them up with wonderful cards.

Honestly, I have never received so many cards, notes and letters in one day =)

Thank you thank you thank you for the cakes that you have made or bought and made me fatter. haha!

Thank you thank you thank you for remembering the things I have said I like and did them all for me on my birthday! =)

You guys really made my birthday special by..
~recording a video of yourself wishing me and singing me a song at the end of it =)
~putting all the messages into a bottle and the gift at the bottom of all the messages so that I can only see the present after reading all of them. haha! (too bad I couldn't wait to see the present =P)
~placing paper swans all over the table and surprising me by popping out from behind the walls. Then someone started coordinating the singing with the guitar playing! hehe! So cute.
~blindfolding me all the way to pyramid and tortured me in the restaurant =.=
~baking a cake for me! Awwwwww.
~asking people to pass me cards throughout the whole day that I have a full set of them by the end of it =)
~making me search through the lockers to find my own birthday card.
~praying for me on my birthday =)
~buying me books that will build me up spiritually =D

Thank you thank you thank you for trying your best to surprise me with all kinds of things, you guys really made my birthday so special!

Thank you thank you thank you for going through so much trouble to get me wonderful gifts! I love every one of them =)

Thank you thank you thank you for calling me, messaging me or even leaving a birthday wish on my timeline!

Thank you thank you thank you for all the efforts, all the time spent, all the sacrifices made and most importantly, the love you have given to me!

Most importantly, Thank you thank you thank you Lord for the great friends You have put in my life =)

Okay i'm officially 19. Time to grow up! =)


Comments

Popular Posts