a day out with the girls

I asked whether she received my message last night. She glance from above her papers and simply mumbled 'yeah'. 'oh.. Why didn't u reply me?' I asked. 'what do u want me to reply you? I will just reply okay so I thought that it was unnecessary.' I kept quiet after hearing that, a bit shocked that she wasn't happy for me. However, I knew that she hasn't been the kind of person that expresses much emotions anyway. So I just shoved the thought to the back of my mind. Initially I have to admit that I went to taylors lakeside with them reluctantly. I was really sleepy and the hot weather wasn't making my tiredness better either. Anyhow, she dragged me there and convinced me that everything will just take a while. Besides, part of me really wanted to spend more time with those 3 girls too. So, I went.

I really didn't regret going with them. :)
It had been a long time since we hung out together like that. It's a pleasure to know that my girls aren't worried about the exams that are coming near and simply just wanted to have fun together once in a while. They have always been like that :)

It was a time of laughter and fun although we did the most random things today. I was wrong when I mentioned that we girls only eat and watch movies together. :P even though we don't have any similar interest except for movies, even though we are all so different, even though we run out of topics sometimes, I guess the thing that make us click so well is just our desire to be there for each other and to make the best out of our friendship.

I sat with her when the lecturer asked us about our university application. I shook my head when I was asked if I was going to apply for medicine. Then, she loudly proclaimed that I would be going to Newcastle. My face reddened and I smiled. From the corner of my eye, I could see her beaming proudly.

I was wrong when I thought that she wasn't happy for me. I guess most of the time, it doesn't really matter whether people express all their feelings or not because actions really speak louder than words. :)

Thank you for being here.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts