Go forward.

open my eyes so that I may see the bigger picture,
grasp my heart so that it does not run,
speak to me so that I know that you are there,
cast my past away so that I may move on.

unveil the truth so that I may know
wake me up so that I may arise from my dreams
take my regrets away from my weary heart
make me believe again in a beautiful ending

hold me by my hand and lead me on
show me the silver lining below the clouds
reveal my deepest reflection of myself to me
grant me a sign of hope, a sign of love

lift my legs so that I keep going forward
turn my eyes upon you but not the journey
increase my capacity to forgive and to love
make my heart bigger and stronger than before

so that I can go on..

and hope again.








Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular Posts