the kampung style


my feet was aching... and getting more and more painful every passing second. 'do u think its okay if i just took off my heels and walk around the shopping mall?' i asked him. 'i guess its okay since the floor is made of marble.'

i instantly took off my cream-colour-heels, and set my feet down on the cold marble floor. holding the straps of my high heels in my left hand, i ran up to the front to catch up with my other friends. they laughed at the sight of me walking barefooted in a shopping mall. other shoppers stared at my awkward act.

a bit embarrassed, i placed my footwear into a plastic bag. 'now they will probably think that my heels broke or something.' i grinned saying. it felt so much better without the heels. i finally could walk without feeling the straps tying my feet so tightly that red marks stayed on the skin.

after all that, i still had to wear my heels when we went out of sunway pyramid. so, i realized that wearing something that Im not comfortable with for church service wasn't practical at all. so no more heels unless Im forced to wear it. oh well. what to do?


as kampung as i can be, this is me. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

  1. Looks like "Cinderella" wannabe can't fit into those shoes! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts