Hello again.

Hello blog, it's been such a long time since I last wrote. It's 2019, I felt that I should start writing again. I wanted to remember the glorious moments, the difficult times and the gentle whispers from God. More than anything, I wanted to share the deepest parts of my heart and hope to inspire and encourage from my own experience.

Today, I wanted to write about the 10 things that make me feel more alive than ever, just so that I would do more of those things and hopefully fulfil the greater purpose God has placed upon my life.

1. Encouraging and empowering a friend out of a sincere heart.
2. Spending time with loved ones.
3. Giving generously and unconditionally.
4. Declaring and singing worship songs even when life gets hard.
5. Exploring beautiful sceneries.
6. Praying with/for someone.
7. Saying I love you.
8. Telling someone about how amazing Jesus is and how He has changed my life.
9. Serving in church on a Sunday morning.
10. Caring for dissimilar people despite their differences.

Comments

Popular Posts