If you know me well...

1. you would know that I rarely give answers in classes or lectures, even when I know the answers. Sometimes, I simply worry that my answers are wrong. Most of the time, I just don't have the courage/interest to do so.

2. you would know that I don't eat tomato sauce or Chilly sauce, unless you put them in a sandwich/burger and not tell me that they are inside.

3. you would know that I like to listen to music while studying because I would be very very bored if I do studying alone.

4. you would know that I love slow music, especially those that make me want to cry.

5. you would know that all you have to do is say sorry if you make me angry and I will be good friends with you again.

6. you would know that I'm sleepy almost all the time and I yawn at least 5 times a day.

7. you would know that I get emotional easily at night and things I say when I'm emotional would probably mean nothing by the next morning.

8. you would know that I get annoyed when people don't reply when I'm asking something urgent and extremely important.

9. you would know that I love to shop, but I take a very very very very long time to choose something because I am extremely indecisive when it comes to shopping.

10. you would know that I do weird things like edit videos, record random songs, plan surprises and outings, search the web for the cheapest+nicest accommodation but really enjoy doing them.

11. you would know that right now, I'm blogging, chatting with a friend and listening to a lecture at the same time. =P



Comments

Popular Posts