oh worries.

honestly speaking, I have never been confident with my performance everytime i step out of the exam hall. I have always came out remembering every little mistake i did and every question that i didn't know how to answer. yes, i'm always smiling and joking before exams but after that i will be so drained because i will think that i did badly, which sometimes is true. i'll see my results and go.. 'Ahhh i knew it.' but sometimes, it's the other way round. just when i think i did badly, i get a pleasant surprise by knowing that hey, i actually did quite well, unexpectedly. Then my friends will say that i'm a big fat liar because i said i didnt know how to answer the questions. Well i was telling the truth, but of course i still tried to finish everything. i still remember how i worried about almost every paper after every exam during Spm. thanks to discussions after exams, u get to know how many mistakes u did. and hey, those are the worst stuff u can get into after exams---adds up to your worries! :( but i can't help it. sigh.

now it's coming back to me! let's just say i haven't given my best so far,i wonder happened to my brain. i can't think during exams. :(

anyhow, it's over. i can't do anything. right?

i can only leave the rest to God now.

come on Chris, you can do better than worrying :O

can't believe i'm debating against myself on my blog.

oh Lord, once again i want to commit everything into your hands.

if He can work wonders with me last time, He can too, now.

1 more month to go!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular Posts